The ‘Full Sail'
For those of you who love the Ocean and wish you were out there somewhere sailing the seven seas, this one’s for you! Named for a good friend that’s a true Nautical adventurer the Full Sail is an Ode to diving those deep tropical blue waters, finding that perfect secluded beach while sipping something cold under a swaying palm tree! That shouldn’t be too much to ask for…. So just relax as you savor this one, imagining your face to the sun and the wind in your Sails!
- 1/2 oz Black Currant Honey Simple Syrup (add to taste)
- 1oz each of your favorite white & amber Rum
- 2-3 oz Pure unsweetened Pineapple juice
- Soda Water
- Lime Wedge
- 1 Fresh whole Pineapple (for garnishing & snacks)
- Ice (crushed or cubed)
- Step 1: Fill a glass half with Ice
- Step 2: Over ice, pour ½ oz Black Currant Honey Simple Syrup (sweeten to taste), 2 oz Rum
- Step 3: Top with 2oz good quality Pineapple Juice (absolutely no fruit cocktail!), top up with Soda, and a squeeze of fresh Lime (add peel).
- Step 4: Garnish with a Lime wedge and a nice big piece of Pineapple, and If you want to get fancy a sprig of Mint, or Sage is a nice touch also!
Stir – Sip – Enjoy!