The ‘Honeybee Mojito’
A very refreshing drink for those hot summer days & nights! Nothing better than sitting on a sunny patio after a long day and sipping on one or two of these babes…wink, wink!
Honeybee Mojito RECIPE:
- 6-8 fresh Mint leaves
- 1 Lime (cut into 4 wedges)
- 1 oz QBF Mojito Mint – Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes (Honeybee Tea Ice Cubes)
- 2 oz favorite white Rum (optional)
- ½ cup club soda
- Step 1: Steep Honeybee Tea: Use tea to make ice cubes. Make a day so before and be sure to make lots! Hey, you never know you may want to share some with your friends! 😊
- Step 2: Add 2 lime wedges and mint leaves into a tall sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice. Add 1 more lime wedge and the Mojito Mint - Honey Simple Syrup to the glass and muddle again quickly. Fill the glass ¾ to the top with ice, pour the rum over the ice and top with Club Soda. Garnish Glass with remaining lime wedge and sprig of fresh Mint.
For non-alcohol version omit rum from the recipe.
Stir – Sip – Enjoy!