Mango Peach Bellini
The ‘Mango Peach Bellini’
The Bellini, a sophisticated cocktail first created in the late 1930s by Giuseppe Cipriani at the legendary Harry's Bar in Venice, a favorite hangout for the rich and famous like Ernest Hemingway, Sinclair Lewis, and Orson Welles. Our version of this fruity cocktail combines two of my absolute favorite flavours, Mango & Peach with our visually stunning and flavorful Raspberry Rose Hibiscus Honey Simple Syrup!
By the way, Roses and Hibiscus flowers are among some of the Hummingbirds favorites!
Mango Peach Bellini RECIPE:
Ingredients: Makes a full Pitcher
- Mangos & Peaches (combination of fresh and frozen)
- 4-6 oz Peach Snapp’s
- 1 bottle (750mL) favorite Prosecco/Champagne or Sparkling Wine.
- 2 oz QBF Raspberry Rose Hibiscus – Honey Simple Syrup
- Step 1: To a blender add a combination of fresh peeled/sliced peaches and frozen Mangos, approximately (600g) along with 4-6 oz Peach Snapp’s (blend until smooth).
- Step 2: Fill a large Wine or Martini glass ¾ full of the Mango Peach Puree, pour ½ oz of the Raspberry Rose Hibiscus Honey Simple Syrup over the Mango Peach puree. Top with your favorite sparkling wine, Prosecco, or Champagne!
- Step 3: Want to create a real showstopper? Garnishing with fresh Raspberries, Rose Petals and a couple of peach slices!
If a non-alcohol version of the cocktail is desired, use sparkling water in place of the sparkling wine, and/or Mango or Peach juice in place of the Peach Snapp’s.