The ‘Mango Peach Bellini’
The Bellini, a sophisticated cocktail first created in the late 1930s by Giuseppe Cipriani at the legendary Harry's Bar in Venice, a favorite hangout for the rich and famous like Ernest Hemingway, Sinclair Lewis, and Orson Welles. Our version of this fruity cocktail combines two of my absolute favorite flavours, Mango & Peach with our visually stunning and flavorful Raspberry Rose Hibiscus Honey Simple Syrup!
By the way, Roses and Hibiscus flowers are among some of the Hummingbirds favorites!
Ingredients: Makes a full Pitcher
- Mangos & Peaches (combination of fresh and frozen)
- 4-6 oz Peach Snapp’s
- 1 bottle (750mL) favorite Prosecco/Champagne or Sparkling Wine.
- 2 oz QBF Raspberry Rose Hibiscus – Honey Simple Syrup
- Step 1: To a blender add a combination of fresh peeled/sliced peaches and frozen Mangos, approximately (600g) along with 4-6 oz Peach Snapp’s (blend until smooth).
- Step 2: Fill a large Wine or Martini glass ¾ full of the Mango Peach Puree, pour ½ oz of the Raspberry Rose Hibiscus Honey Simple Syrup over the Mango Peach puree. Top with your favorite sparkling wine, Prosecco, or Champagne!
- Step 3: Want to create a real showstopper? Garnishing with fresh Raspberries, Rose Petals and a couple of peach slices!
If a non-alcohol version of the cocktail is desired, use sparkling water in place of the sparkling wine, and/or Mango or Peach juice in place of the Peach Snapp’s.